Anime: Vision of Escaflowne

Friday, August 16, 2013
Just finished watching this anime and the ending gave me a little disappointment... XD Hahaha! I wish Van and Hitomi were able to get together at the end... or maybe Hitomi would have the ability to visit Gaea so she would see Van if she wanted to, right?

Sheesh... What is the reason why it ended like that?... I mean... Van would, maybe, grow old with no wife... and Hitomi would not get married! >__< Ugggh! I hate to think that would be their fate just because Hitomi came back to Earth!!! Gaah!

But anyway...

Knowing the fact that it was an anime way back 90's... I am amazed that the plot was interestingly made! No boring scenes even if the anime got only few comedic parts. Every episode will surely make you curious and that curiosity will push you to continue watching it. :)

*sigh* I'm not rating it! But it's a good anime... The characters became easily remarkable to me. Van, Hitomi, Allen and everyone! I will miss them!

I will miss Escaflowne... even if the ending turned that way... <///3 It just really makes me sad that they were not able to see each other again... *heartbroken*

I hope the next anime I'll be watching won't give me the same feeling I'm having right now! -____-

0 comments:

Post a Comment