Anime: Twelve Kingdoms

Sunday, August 18, 2013
At first... actually, I thought I'll lose my interest after watching the first episode but I was... absolutely wrong. I'm wondering why this anime isn't popular? I've watched some episodes on youtube and only a hundreds of viewers were able to watch it... few comments and few likers as well.

I'm not sure how many volumes I'd watched but there are 45 episode all in all. What really hooked me was the character's development that took place as the story goes along. Their development got me curious of what kind of improvement would they achieve and that made me watched the whole anime in just 2 days... (if our internet connection was just fast i think I could finish it in just a day! xD hahahahaha!)

To tell you truth, i was expecting a romance from this anime because i thought Keiki was Youko's love interest... But I was wrong...again! XD However, that didn't disappoint me though... It was all about ruling a kingdom or about politics in other words. I'm not really into politics... I don't watch news often and I'm not familiar with the elected officials in our place (except the pres, the vice and some few people). As what I have said above, im not disappointed when i realized there was no romance. That's because the changes that happened to every people who became a part of this story, especially Youko, kept my interest...although sometimes I'm still looking for romance.

It was a good anime... however the ending isn't like an ending... So I am planning to read the novel where they based this anime.

I have no regrets watching this... I want to watch more, to know more about the 12 kingdoms unfortunately it has to end at episode 45.. Too bad but anyway...I think I learned something that my government must learn too. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment